With home prices and mortgage rates soaring, 2021 is unlikely to bring an end to the rush of home owners seeking to increase home values by upgrading their space. However, those with access to equity have already begun driving up the cost of building materials while exacerbating the construction current labor shortage. As Americans nest-in-place, many of us who felt ready to move or improve in 2021 have found it challenging to make meaningful changes to our current housing situation.
For those of us who have carefully crafted budgets we abide by for structured dispensation of personal and living expenses, there is a middle ground for investing in our homes. Small DIY projects can make a big difference. Tile projects like a nice bathroom or kitchen backsplash, niche accents like a stove backsplash or even converting a space into a home bar allows us to make consequential improvements to our homes while avoiding skyrocketing lumber prices.
Tile Now, Pay Later
If you are ready to love where you live and there is room in your budget for a DIY tiling project, shopping at TileBuys gives you access to budget-friendly flexible payment options. Enjoy your space now while paying for it at a pace that works better with your budget with PayPal or Shop Pay.
Benefits of checking out with PayPal includes a choice between Pay in 4 and PayPal Credit:
- Pay in 4 allows you to pay for your tiles in 4 interest free installments that will have no impact on your credit score.
- PayPal Credit allows you to finance larger projects with 6 interest-free months when the balance is paid in full within that timeframe.
Benefits of checking out with Shop Pay include:
- Choose to pay for your tiles in 4 interest free installments with no hidden fees, no interest, no late fees, and no impact on your credit score.
- One-tap checkouts with end-to-end security on PCI Compliant servers.
- Every purchase helps the Shop Pay community plant trees. They are working with WeForest to plant 4.6M trees by 2022 with a focus on capturing enough CO₂ in their lifetime to offset Shop Pay deliveries.
Select a Payment Method that Works for You
Using PayPal or Shop Pay at TileBuys could not be any easier. Simply fill your cart with the tiles you need to bring your dream space to life and click check out, enter your shipping details, and click continue to payment. On the payment options screen, you can select either PayPal or Shop Pay as your method of payment. Click complete order and you will be taken to PayPal’s or Shop Pay’s secure servers for the rest!
Already Have a Preferred Service for Payment Options?
TileBuys currently accepts 10 different payment methods including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and all other major credit cards, in addition to Apple Pay, Google Pay, and PayPal or Shop Pay. However, if you are already comfortable with using an installment plan provider such as Klarna or Afterpay that is not yet available in our shop, please contact us to see if we can accommodate your preference. We do not like to play favorites when it comes to convenience of our customers.