Shipping | Return
Tilebuys.com ships globably. If you are a buyer from outside of the USA please email us at email@example.com so we can get any and all documentation necessary to ship to your location!
Tilebuys is a national wholesale distributor of premium natural stone tiles, brick, slabs and mosaics. Tilebuys ships products around the nation every day with the help of the nations top freight carrier companies. We will deliver right to your front door, heck we can get the your tile brought into your garage, home or wherever you want it stored as long as you relay that information to us prior to shipping. All products are shipped within 1-3 business day of purchase.
IMPORTANT INFO: When ordering tile make sure you order a minimum of 10-15% Extra for waste. We work extremely hard to offer the lowest prices on all our products. A large influence in our overall pricing to you, our loyal customers is our overall freight charge. If we are forced to send you a small amount of tile the shipping charge will cause us to lose money. Please keep in mind we are a business, in order for us to continue operations we need to meet our margins with every transaction.
Additional charges will be charged for any orders with a destination of AK, HI, PR, and Canada. These charges may apply to other areas that may be hard for a semi truck to access.
- 20% restocking fee charge for all items
- Customer is responsible to pay for return shipping and will not be refunded until product is returned in the same condition it was shipped in.
- You have 14 days after your tile arrives to send us a claim. Please write firstname.lastname@example.org with photos and explanation of any return.
- Each return is subject to different terms depending up customer details.
- Any product must come with the paper and mesh it came with in box.
- No, sheets will be accepted that are cut or tampered with.
- Items must be in original packing and condition. No used items accepted.
- We take pictures of every shipment before it leaves to help reduce returning policy issues.
- TileBuys must be contacted and accepts the request from the customer before the customer may ship back.
We're sorry, this part of business is not fun for the buyer nor the seller. Please, follow the directions below to make this process as easy as possible.
When requesting a return, please provide an email regarding the following
- Material name
- Amount being returned
- Reason for your return
Calculating 5% damage
Marble is natural stone and is fragile by nature, and on occasion damages can take place during transit. It is understandable that up to 5% can be damaged especially for packages being delivered halfway across the country.
Tile damage for 5% or less is the buyers responsibility. If, tile damage greater than 5%, contact us, so we can figure out how to resolve it. We are very understanding. All we ask for is your honesty and be willing to work with us at an appropriate/professional level. UPS is our shipping/transit provider.
We know tile can be heavy and accidents do happen. The North American Tile Council recommends by over ordering by a minimum of 10%. This percentage gives a professional installer the ability to work with damaged chips.
5% Damage Material - General Info.
Please do not file a claim if you receive your product just to find out you have a broken lantern on one of your sheets. The beautiful thing about a mosaic tile is each "Chip" or "Piece" of the tile can be easily removed from he mess and replaced with a new one. Remember you will have 10-15% waste during the install process which means you will have a extra chips available to replace it with!